Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Catch up after one week absent!

Okay it's been so long since i write this supposed to be "daily" Journal. A week, isn't it? An one sweet week. LOL 
So yeah here i am reporting what been happened lately. 
I can't remember what happened from Wednesday last week! :( 
Okay I'm remember now. In 15 and 16 December I meet my friend from Japan. We ate in Kiyadon in 15th december. It was pretty funny that i ate sjapanese food with japanese guy in Jakarta. LOL I mean he was having long way trip here and had sushi? LOL. But it was okay he were happy and that's all count i guess. LOL And maccha ice cream! Oh i remember i put the pic somewhere! 
The Chawan Mushi; As appetizer! 
The sushi! 
Maccha Ice Cream! For dessert.
Oishikatta wa! haha. I'm so full and happy! And after that we walk around the Grand Indo like morning walk, yeah no stop. Like having sports haha. And i must rush to my last train after! Thank god i made it to take the last train in Sudirman. 
Stasiun Sudirman!!
Not too crowded that time yeah. 
In Friday he come back to Japan in 11.40 am. Mata aou ne! 
And that day i come home fast bring the laptop home and play cafe world on facebook all night long LOL.
Saturday not doin much and go home after. In Sunday, 19 December is good though. I had dinner with Vanessa. We ate "Mie Kocok"  I order it first and after adding some spice like chilli, and lime, extra lime and more chilli, Nessa got interest to the taste and order the same thing.
Mie Kocok!!
20 December ;
Today our maid is quitting. So that night i come home earlier and wash the clothes and also aunty's bed sheet. That night was very tired but quite nice! I fall in deep sleep after! And got late in 21 December in Tuesday! 
Haha. And I keep watching Supernatural from first season since then! 
Until today in Wednesday,
22nd December! And i start eating Tuna sandwich from 21 dec until now. I dont know will i have long holiday this Year end or not. I hear it will only be the 25 december and 31december and 1st January. :( Not feel happy abt it though. But oh well. What can i say. 

And I'm shocked that i hear "White Rabbit" Song in old version in the SPN 2nd season! Woah. Haha. I hate horror movies. I'm terrified everytime i watch it! Yet the SPN is an exception! I enjoy watching it as i enjoy fangirling while watching it. Yeah the fangirl blood is running thickly in my veinssssss. I know. 

Today I plan to go watching Tron movie with Vanessa and drag eusia with us. Mere the merrier, as usual. 
So i should be in their office at 6 pm. I hope i wouldn't late or vanessa will butcher me alive like a vengeance soul. *indication of watching too much spn* Haha.

Oh i have some pic our last time hanging out together!
Here it is 




We finish midnight! It was fun. LOL That's when we watched Rapunzel. With the charming horse, Max! LOL 

 Hope we ill have fun too tonight! :3 
Okay see you later! 



1 comment:

  1. you are super pretty by the way, oh and yes I know that in some countries the bus is a vary bad place for a women, in America if a man sees another man grope a women or touch her and it is unwanted than he will get his ass kicked by other passengers, than the police get called and he goes to jail and can not be near children for the rest of his life haha, so most of the time men keep there hands to themselves. wish you could live in America , btw I love your blog, do you have another blog besides this one, I hate this website lol.

    ReplyDelete