Tuesday, December 14, 2010

14.12.2010

Oh helo hai.
Today my big boss was come to my workplace. Not really interested story to tell. So we skipped that part.
Oh i bought complete Supernatural 3rd season for Vanessa! I also accidentally bought Haunted. But i saw it have very low rating on the internet. SO i think i will change it with another titles. I feel so unwell today. I think i got fever. And also very sleepy. 
I'm not makin much progress into the comic editing only up to 3 pages. Man, why am i work so slow this time? :( Ill be sleep all night today and work all day tomorrow. Oh i gotta meet up with my friend too. But also feel so lazy. Plus my friend is from Japan and i think my jap lang ability become so very rusty lately. Or maybe i should start to write journal using the jap lang? How do you think, hmm? 
Err no i dont think so. It will be so messed up haha. Plus kinda limited to write. 
Damn man i always find this Dean Winchester is soooo attractive. And very cuteeeee aren't he? :3
But sneaking watchin horror while you worksing is not good idea. You will be distracted and start shouting nonsense "Akh, aw no, ouch" LOL.
No news from Yosua. SO i guess i will be free tonight. Heading home fast and hit the shower and sleep i think. 
Maybe later at 8. 
Damn man i'm so run out money this month. Hard to survive with my crappy salary. It's not like the boss doesn't give me well. It's just the job didnt pay much!!! Yet i should but my Internet credit by tomorrow. sigh. 
Okay then that's it for today.
I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment