Sunday, December 12, 2010

11.12.2010

I know its not 11 anymore. I got distracted alot when i write this journal. 
Today i got my friend cheering me up and pull me out from my emo slump. :) 
She even being my diet target partner. We talk alot and try to catch up. She also tell me abt her current project. For her final exam. I wish she will get best result for it! And she showed me some of her recent art. And they are so amazing! I love them all. 
Oh we talk abt gyaru and ulzzang too. She likes korean style the ulzzang and i like gyaru. Ulzzang using the plastic surgeon as their beauty source. But the gyaru using cospmetics, make ups, hair dye and hair do to make them look pretty. And i really appreciate what gyaru do <3 I'm not sayin the graru didn't do any plastic surgery. But gyaru in late 2000 is using make up and make their face as a canvas! :) 


Oh we also agree abt the diet menu and targets. I also will to learn the korean dance choreography.  
And we agreed we will record it LOL. so her project name is "Ulzzang Revolution" and mine is "Less emo project" LOL Cos since i become fat, it makes me more and more emo! And become more selfless and losing my self confidence. So it will be my journey to gain it back.


It will be maximum 10 month while.
I'll be start in 13th December. And my first deadline is 27th December and i must lost my first two kilos!
Yosh ganbatte!


Oh today i learn many things. And i also learn new way to hair do-ing my hair. It's so exciting. 
Mutia give me some links of the ulzzang too! And i learn new way to mix matching my outfit. All i need is some pair of new shoes and bags. :) 


Oh damn i forgot to take today pics! :( i was making my hair! Ah but Fung Ching was come to my work place and i got distracted!!
Today was kinda busy. And feel so lazy to go even upstairs to buy some lunch.
I will start my detox-vegan-dance program by 13th dec. So excitedddd! I hope i can lose weight soon!
I really want to try wearing super cute clothes and super sexy mini skirt befor i'm 30!!! :) 


Oh today i take economical train and got 4 guys groped my butt. But im too tired to yell so i just stand there. I dont even curse. So tired and my hips, thigh and legs all aching and sore. Also my foot. Aching so much so tired and feel hurt. 


And i'm still addicted with this facebook games. LOL. The Cafe world. LOL 


Okay maybe after cook some dishes in the game, i'll go sleep.
See you tomorrow. 
No i wont say its tomorrow before i got to sleep! So its still consider as 11 december 2010! LOL *in denial* 


Oh yeah my housemate is drowning soooooooo deep in Supernatural Fandom!!! Haha! OYESSHHH LOL. I think Jensen Ackles is sooooooo cute <3 Dont you think so?
This is the icon she made out of the Spn 2nd season 


***
***
Isnt he veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute? I found his chewing face is a big turn on! LOLOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment