Thursday, December 23, 2010

23.12.2010

Today i was late. Cos  last night i was so very tired. Idk why everytime i go with eusya or Nessa i will be very tired. Maybe its the busway. Frickin unstable and makes me exhausted.
Oh and i get mollested again in the bus yesterday. Sucky. Today was okay i guess. Meet Evonne. 
and reading apocalromant. And it was fun
Now i must go to Blok M again and meet up with eusya and Nessa. 
Nessagive me challange to shut down my internet connection and get into drawing one "finished" piece with background. I dont know what to draw. Any suggestion? Please comment :) Or maybe text me on messenger! :) 
Ok gotta flew now. See you later!!


I want a date in Christmass ;__; I will stay in and do nothin in this Christmas plus i dont get any day off beside the 25th december TTATT oh my 

No comments:

Post a Comment