Sunday, December 12, 2010

12.12.2010

Today i learn the SHINee rig ding dong dance and wonder girl's 2 different tears. But i realizeeeeeeeee that i cannot do any choreography dance!!! I cannot follow the step, feel so nervous. 


And last night i sleep at 4 a. So sleepy right now. I working out my legs by 2 SNSD menu though. Its quite fun to do while watchin the vid :) 


I supposed to be go and meet evonne today and go to the gym but im so exhausted i cannot go. Plus having some trouble at home so i cant go to the gym with her, too bad. I really want to run in the air conditionered room actually, but what more can i say. 


Maybe i should take nap right now and woke up again later to finish my drawing. Okay see you later at night!! :) 


Oh what i realize is yeah life is being more colorful when u had something to achieve even it just a small thing and if u do some sport, let the bad ion out by the sweat :)


Tttyl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment