Monday, December 13, 2010

13.12.2010

Okay blog time.
Today was fun. I'm staying in today. Not going to work. 
Today i plan to work on my freelance job but end up get distracted so much with youtube!! LOL 
And hmm reading 3 comic books of naruto, and having some dance exercise at night. 
I take some coffee so i hope i can work late tonight. I doubt it though. 
I supposed to be meeting up with Ratna this lunch. D: Too bad i cant make it since she coming to my workplace area. The thing is if i stay in, i couldn't go anywhere. Since the downtown is pretty far. :( 
And I supposed to be meeting up with my old frien and watch movie with him to catch up. We dont talk for ages! But i canceled it and maybe we should arrange next time. Oh check out his blog in yosua.net !!
He write funny things. Too bad in Bahasa. 


My friend, vanessa being addicted to Supernatural Lately. Haha she keep on watching it. And she also watch Kutcher's dvd today called "SPREAD" and she said it makes her hates Kutcher more. LOL.


And she introduce me to waterland. I'm watching it right now while i keep on editing her stuff. :) She gives me a sidejob! What a  nice of her! Its 180 pages comic i should edit and separate the font layer. Her editor didn't tell her she must separate the font layer when she submitting her works. so yeah she must re-do it. And she didn't have the original file while the whole pages still separated. LOL. SO its like doin the touch up editing the pages, basically. Should do my best to do that! It's been long time since i editing any comic pages! :) I hope i can cope up with it! And doin well. I hope. 


Oooh today i talked to Dinosaurprince! He was my old client! Missed him! He seems okay now. Still looking for job Though. But i can see he become famous now! And very passionate with his site! Oh it's a gay site actually. In how if you're interested :) He used to comission me back then and help me financially by giving me illustration jobs! Some of them is: 
Haha They all is so old drawings. :) 
Yeah i've been thinking lately to get back on my drawing ship and get into it after hiatus for a very long time. Its been like a year or two. I hope i will not loosing my passion anymore! :) I dont know if i got the talent or not. All i know is drawing makes me happy and can help me to forget my sorrow! So yeah! 
OKay i'll be taking my late night shower and o some stuff after this. 
 See you tomorrow!!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment