Friday, December 3, 2010

03.12.2010

Today was okay. Not really okay when you feel maybe you attracted to someone but you dont like the feeling of it. Hahaha. I talked to the people and get rid of my illusional feeling, phew.


I gonna watch Tangled today with Vanessa my housemate!!! Yessssssh, the rapunzel!!!! Gonna give the report tomorrow. 


Today i come late again to the work place, it raining so heavily at Bintaro. So i should wait until it stop raining, so i can go. :) But yeah today was fine despite of being idk why utterly emo for couple of hours. Haha. 
Bought Tahu bulat and ate them inthe morning. Was yummy <3 Oh damn i forgot to take the pic!!! I always did that, didnt i?


Okayyy off to go meet vanessa and rapunzel! Oh i mean watch the rapunzel! Should take pic of it! Make the blog less boring. Got it memorized! LOL 


See you tomorrow!


PS: YES! I almost not write this journal. I glad i diddd<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment