Thursday, December 2, 2010

02.12.2010

So here i am again writing this blog. Actually im using this blog writing a therapy so i could stick doing this. Yeah kind of a duty. 
Yesterday was goin out with Ika and Fung Ching, for celebrating Fung Ching birthday party! 
we dine in hachi hachi bistro in Taman Anggrek Mall, Jakarta. Man i love that place. I like their menu, their fusion, their cook, and the surroundings is quite cozy even though they shoul expand it a lil bit i guess. Haha but i think what they take is kinda "hoki" spot. Haha. It was sakae sushi there. The sakae sushi is good. It just sushi not hit into jakarta that much few years back then. I only had chance ate once time in the sakae sushi. Too bad. 
Here is some of the pic: 




Philadelphia roll
Philadelphia roll 
Fresh Roll
 Fresh Roll
Fresh Roll! 
Green Mixed Salad 
Green Mixed Salad<3
 Black Dragon Roll
  Black Dragon Roll
Salmon Sandwhich sushi

And take some pics after the good dining <3 At the Bank. LOL 





In the train. I look spooky here. 

 And i Bought new bandana!!! And cant help for not taking pic out of it!! 
 the cute bandana!
I look cuter with the bandana! LOLOL 

That it for yesterday report!

Today i watch Hachiko on the dvd<3 I watch it twice stright away and still crying even at the second time watch it. My eyes swollen and hurt now. Haha. 

Oh i just remembered, friend of mine saying he saw a man molesting a girl in the transjakarta bus. Get into her panty even!!! And Last night, FungChing said she saw in straight 2 days a gil being molested too. But the girl didnt do anything abt it and pretend like its nothing, just like what my other friend said!! I think it's nuts! :( Or they really want it? To get mollested? Sigh. I got some guy molest me on train or busses, but i stand out for my self. I dont like they tput their fingers on me! And last night when me and fung ching take a P12 buss to go to gajah mada, Im on my way home yeah, I got a guy sit beside me, pretend to sleep and brush his hands on my shoulder, MANY TIMES. And i keep warn him like saying "hey mas, bang" But he keep do it again and again and again. I feel like want to flick him HARD. lol But yeah nothin happen after that sine i must get off the buss and take another buss. to go to the train station :) 
Yeah today is quite nice i guess. :) i read some horror comic on the mangamagazine.net too. Gothic style. looks okay but less detail, too bad.

Okay, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment