Wednesday, December 8, 2010

08.12.2010

Im so bad at keeping thing in track. Just like this frickin blog. Im sorry, blog. *hugs* 
So what happened? Yeah we start from Friday, right? 
Friday i was goin out and watch Tangled, Rapunzel with Vanessa the housemate and Eusya her office mate. :)
It happened we liked it. figured. The guys is not too appealing even Eusya keep sayin he is hot, but i agreed with Vanessa when he said Maximus, The Horse is way much hotter than Eugene. And more knight alike. Than the human. Yet so funny, and amusing! :) What a perfect guy! Err i mean horse. Haha Oh i can show you how cute they are. But maximus is way much cuter. Hmm we almost think if maximus is relative with Optimus Prime, The Transformer. LOL.
Here they are: 


And abt Saturday... As usual go to work and goin back home after. Nothing interesting happened. Sunday is the same. Oh i draw for my friend to cheer him up. 

Not always work but at least i tried. LOL 

Sunday i take day off, and Tuesday is National Holiday. Tuesday is cool day. We ate gado gado for lunch and Dinner, I got treated Delivery McD from Vanessa.

Too bad she got kinda pissed off with me at night. She asking me to do her a background for her comic, but i dont get it done when she asked. I could've said and making excuse she didn't give me an exact deadline. But yeah it was my fault that i keep slacking off becos im a deadline person. I mean last minute person. Bad thing i know. But i always got things done. Unless im pretty not sure when the deadline is. But yeah no excuses. My fault. Hard to say im sorry when you know that the other party were like not fully heartly take it and will say "yeah what can we do abt that" :(( sob. It's just me whining and being bitch here. 

But its yeah kinda get me to emo and negative vibe. *slapself* Wake up! No. Stay positive! :( Hang on and fix it! 

sure.


Okay ill better get going now. See you tomorrow. I hope. LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment