Wednesday, December 1, 2010

01.12.2010

Good day! 
Today i will be goin out to hachi hachi bistro in taman anggrek mall with my beloved friends, fung ching and ika. Its been along time since i meet ika!! To be think abt it, three of us dont act like 26 at all. I think our ages was dies at 21. LOL . Today we will celebrate fungching's bday! :) Yayyyy. Actualle her birthday is in 29 november which 2 days ago. But we have the chance to celebrate it today. I'll post the pic tomorrow :) 


Today is quite good. Last night im goin out with a friend, we have dinner in Takemori, Grand Indonesia. It was rather upsetting, They serve small amounts of the beef. :( Even they told it's 50%off i think they cut off the beef amount out of it too. :(
And we talk abt lot of things, the other party talk ore though. I like to listen, and i dont have any idea what to talk abt. I always clueless abt what to talk abt when im go with this person. 
Too bad i dont take pics abt any of the food. Im always never remember to take pics!!! LOL and regret it afterwards. 
Next time i willl! surely will. LOL
Today peter contact me if i can give him the sketch tomorrow or at 3 december or not. He is very nice giving me more time. I hope i can do the sketch righttttt. 


Sometimes at time like this i feel i really miss my housemate and want to call or text her, but she is still at work now, it will bug her alot so i hold back myself. LOL
I wish her comic project, "Dragon Lullaby" Will goin okay.
OH! If you happen to read this page and interested, please visit and reah her comic, and maybe register to the forum and give any nice feedback to her, please?:) here 

No comments:

Post a Comment