Saturday, August 25, 2012

Starving in the midnight!

I knowwwww its a lame tittle! 
But its what im really feelin right now! I was home around six something. Taking bath and went back to my room maybe abt around seven. And, drop. Dead. Sleepin. I just wake up around 10. Starving. Haha, what a nice time to wake up, body!!! 
I just realize that im THAT tired. Or more likely exhausted! 
Ok now better im writing something on my blog than i do nothing i will end up craving something! >D 

I just finish my "The Are you REALLY open-minded? Test" And guess what result i get? TA-DA!! 

"Free Radical
You scored 70% Talk the Talk and 65% Walk the Walk!
You talk the talk, but you also walk the walk. You put your time, money, and efforts where your mouth is. It can be hard to be this open-minded both in theory and in practice... kudos!"

Im quite surprised actually! I never think im a Free Radical. I always think that im a liberal kind of type (The test is actually also include abt sex, political and religion kind of thing). 

And to be honest I failed to suppress my urge to eat. So i end up to cook eggs and heat up a Mediterranean beef stew. Was alright. It said no preservative  and no added msg. Not sufre abt that though. Now Im full and ready to sleep!! *smacked* 

So the title has been solved!!! 

Oh I actually have a new hair style. Err not actually new since its been a month now its a bit changed again. Must wait the next month and will get new haircut!! (again)

So lemme put SOME different hairstyle here ;) 




From This 







To this








And now is become like this after i cut the bangs!  ahaha 




I think its a tranformation for the better!! Dont you think so? :D
Plus I THINK I looks cuter *v* a bit of narcissism wouldnt hurt. hur hur hurrrr.

I actually have lots of things i want to write but the prob is, I always get excited and cantw ait to write but when i enter my room, i become a lazy HIPPO!!! And just wanna slump and dive to my bed and sleep and chill. *smacked*

Ok will try to post more fun and interesting things tomorrow! Haha . I doubt it though, but keep on crossing my fingers!! :D

See you later! *waves* 

No comments:

Post a Comment