Saturday, August 25, 2012

I. CANT. SWIM.

I never hate my self for being cant swim before. But now I do! I so do!!! 
I have an invitation from a friend to go and visit his resort in Mentawai Island. The place is like a paradise!! And its a heaven! You can swim, eat the fish and drink fresh young coconut. But the biggest problem is, I CANT SWIM!!! Why i cannot swim? Why Mother? Why Father? Why my parents never told me how to swim or maybe just push me to the pool when i was 5 so i can survive and be a good swimmer? (that was what my friend's dad do to her and she swim very well now). When I tell him that he was just laughing and sayin maybe i can ride on his back and he can swim. Okay... so I will be riding a dolphin? Interesting. 

Still very curious with the beautiful paradise island in mentawai, lemme give u some of the pics. Stolen from his facebook. Hehe :D 



Its so so so pretty rightttt? How can someone resist to not swimming??? In that pretty seaaaaaaaaa. BUT BUT BUT!!! KJSHAJKHAKHAOLHJASLJA:SJ!!! !
Now sure you understand why i hate myself for not be able to swim now! Huhuhu!!!! *cryariver* 

Now still looking for time when i can get to get there and taste the fresh fire flame grilled fish and fresh young coconut and play in the sand and touch the sea water with paradise like scenery!!! -Oh, without swimming. :( 

In case you're curious abt mentawai Island, Its near Sumatra Big island, Indonesia. Near Padang. err lemme get u some maps. Its actually a very good surfing spot! :D


Its here:

View Larger Map


And for some Info:  Wiki,mentawai.org,mentawaiislands

Hope the info is good enough! :D  


No comments:

Post a Comment