Thursday, August 30, 2012

Broke, totally.

Let me cry a bit, WAAAAAAAH! *silent scream* 
I just get my salary yesterday but today im officially broke. And the September not even begin yet!!! 
Why? Why am I broke? It was becos of my Bosses birthday, Friends birthday, and paying bills! 
And its all eating up all my salary. And now must strive for surviving the next month! Hahaha. Good bye skin care good bye nice food, good bye new things and oh damn! I forget to pay my cellphone bills!!!! *slaphead* Ouch dizzy now @__@

Today was a big headache in the office. Its always very hectic everytime Teddy (fyi. My Manager) isnt here. Today is his day off. And its ALWAYS hectic when he isnt here. Plus our director is coming to my office now. Directly from the central. Plus he is in bad mood! (as always, eh most of the time i mean) 

The rest of it is just lots of paper works.

Sorry for not showing up for two days!!! I was get back late in 29 august went to church that day and too exhausted to think to write anything. There is so much things I wanna write about. But end up not writing it when im in front of my laptop. After church, we (me, nessa and fungching) was discussing whats for dinner! Suddenly Vanessa said, lets eat paniki! (Here is paniki link in case you wondering) Paniki is a manado dish made from fruit consumed bat. BATMAN IN YOUR PLATE MWAHA. And superrrr HOT!!! If you said mexican chilli is hot, please try this one! IF you said the hottest dish is from thailand, please try this manado dish, You wont regret it even if you die when you eat it!! Hahaha. The bat taste isnt awful at all. Since Nessa never try it she is very curious of it, and so do FungChing. Apparently there is Manado restaurant near our church!! So here we are the three (food) musketeer, walking in adventure to look for this special hot spicy dish made from bat meat!!! And you know what, IT CLOSED. The place is closed at 9.00PM and we get there at 9.04PM. We late only for FOUR FREEAKIN MINUTESSSSS. But oh well what to say :/ 
So after that we discuss again what to eat and me and Nessa is so not interested with FungChing idea to go to KFC :( So we take the bus to go to the more urban place and eat char kwet tiaw. WITH SEAFOOD :( 

I dont have anything against seafood. I just not really fancy it. But i get to talk with Nessa alot even after we eat. Oh I also regreting to take cab to back home. It make me sick. The driver is driving LIKE HE CANT DRIVEEEEEE. HE SHAKING YOU LIKE THE SMOOTHIES IN THE BLENDER AND MAKE YOU THROW UP AS YOU GET HOME!! No seriously i was holding back alot for not making his carpet dirty while he drive so furious and shagging all the way!!!! Thats why i cant write my blog that day, too dizzy!!

And yesterday, I was just planning to go to the malls just for goto the drugstore buy some medicine for my gastric acid. And having dinner with fung ching. And I ask my sis where she is about. And actually she plan to transfer her gym membership to be mine so we went to the gym together. AAAAAAAAND the gym man said we cannot transfer it today. We need to be back again at 15. YOU WANT TO WASTE MY TIME 15 DAYS HUH? SO nice mr gym man!  
Plus my sis must pay one month for transfer it to my name and i also must pay one month worth money to get the name transferred. Regulation so robbing us! We still think abt it though. Ah thats not the point, the point is hang out with sis is: SHOPPING. With words of SHOPPING WITH YOUNG AGE WOMAN, you will know what i mean. I mean we gonna walk around the WHOLE malls, goin in and out the stores. Ans also lots of time in the dress room. Which isnt very nice for my tired body! And legs! Oh and feet! Okay i know Im an old woman, not as fit as my sis anymore ;__;  And the whining indication detected for the old woman ahahhahaha! *slapself* So that goes my two days without blogging. (hey im blogging it now anyway) 



Whats for todaaaaay? Today i ordering cake!!!!  Its for my Beloved Vanessa becos my Virgo best friend gonna have her birthday in September 1st!! :D Its supposed to be a surprise for her tomorrow at the lunch time! :D I hope she gonna like it!! I was planning to order a tiramisu cake! But they said they cant have it ready tomorrow!!! :( Bummer. I choose the tiramisu becos she LOVE coffee. But since it isnt available, so i order the mocca cake. Hope its good enough! ;__; Still a bit not satisfied becos i cant give her fluffy tiramisu cake in her birthday!! I hopeits gonna be a delightful surprise for her in the officeeee! *excited for tomorrow* Hehehe. Im still not having her gift ready though. I just happen to buy one item, but i dont think its good enough for a birthday gift. 

Oh this is the Tiramisu I want to give her: 
 Since its not available so i get this MOCA cake (will be with "Happy Birthday Nessa. Love, Macchi": 
THE TIRAMISU IS PRETTIERRRRR!!!! *sulk* Oh and i steal the pics from their site even they using java and flash wahahaha *evil*


And my other best friend is having a birthday few days ago. She gonna celebrate it tomorrow, all night long in the club. Too bad i cant come to her birthday bash since i need to be working in the next day. So i was asking what she want for this year dinner and she only said "ABSOLUT BLUE VODKA" and i was like errr arrite.... (fyi. Its not that easy to find liquor store here in Jakara, and clubs didnt sell it for take away home!!) So Im searching and asking friends who or where selling this item. And i get the contact and i contacting him. Arite done, gonna get that thing delivered tomorrow night!!! :D woohoo! Hope she gonna like it!!

So yah there it goes my salary ;___;  I hope its worth it! :D 


By the way, our duo blog is nominated to be the vertile blog in some other beauty blogs! Woohoo. And she ask us to write SEVEN random things abt ourselves. And i think I come lame. LOL. ANd with my broken english even! But i hope its fun enough to read :) (In case you interested here is our duo blog)  


And don't hesitate to follow and registering on my norimilk blog! ;) You login with your google, twitter, yahoo, aim, netlog, openid available!  

Thank You so much for keep reading my blog!! Hugs and kisses

3 comments: