Monday, August 27, 2012

26.08.2012

I was tired and abandoning this blog again. I went to the central ark mall just for buying birthday card for my boss and also buying a gift wrapper. Happen to meet my friend who has a birthday sometimes ago and i didnt give her gift yet. So i bring the gift along with me. And it happen she is there with my besties. Woohoo! So it happen to be a hang out. Was actually planning just drop by and go home after. But yah, it cant be done when ure meeting girlfriends!! So we end up hang out and running around. Since my besties want to but new office clothes and new underwear  Sooo we looking around and doin some fitting in the fitting room. Three of us. In the cubical. Haha. Its actually prettty cramped plus we jokes alot. LOLs
After take some pile of clothes, she decide to buy some of it. And we went to the underwear section. 
Ughhhh i must resist so bad for not -touching-admiring-drooling-and spending my money- on the lingerie. Hesitate alotttttt. And i failed :( I buy two pairs. Same model different colors. -___- 
will add the pics later. 


Tomorrow is my Boss birthday!!! I hope he will like our gift! I hope he will be happy with the cake surprise!! 
I hope tomorrow gonna be a nice day! YAY! 
Happy Birthday Mr. H.T!! :D 


Ok honestly my brain isn't really working right now. Please remind me to put some pics of the new bra tomorrow. And also updating more. :D 

See you again soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment