Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today is a bad day

Was actually write a freaking long journal abt what happen today, but after i think twice i think its not worth it to post it here so i delete it. 
Just today isn't really my day. I feel so tired and exhausted. And somehow regretting my decision to go back to my mom house. I would've keep living on my own. I feel like a loser now. I wish i have another chance to live  back alone. 
Maybe the thing is parent know which words will hurt you more. They know which knive that will stab deepest and they use it merely just to hurt your feeling. Okay maybe not yours, mine. Thats what usually happen in my life. 

Thats why i find it hard to get close with my parent, Which is funny i find that i feel like home when im with my best friends. Im actually a person that really love to stay in at home. But within my mom's attitude, i transformed to be someone who spending her most of the time outside the house. Which i found it isnt really nice. 
Sometimes i just need a simple "me" time. It feels like i dont wanna meet anyone or doin anything. But she just cant let me. 

Now i get a massive headache, since evening i just cant stop crying feeling depressed abt my situation. Which idk how to improve it. 

Maybe i should sleep now i hope tomorrow gonna be better!!! 

Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment