Wednesday, March 12, 2014

One week Sickness

I dont have much time to write my blog lately. My life is been entirely busy with work and exercise. Aaaaaand suddenly the sickness come. I het high fever for two days in Monday and Tuesday. Following with sore throat and runny nose. For the rest of the week!!! I'm glad that its over. I force myself to exercise last Friday and it get worse! So I decide to not running in the Sunday! OH about Sunday. This is the GLOOMIEST Sunday ever!! Really! I get so lonely and depressed over nothing! I dont even know the reason why I get that depressed. Haha. Maybe I can put the blame on all the carbs I ate during Saturday!! Haha.

Oh and btw I tried new diet. Called CARNIVORE DIET (Its not the actual nameits an High Protein low super low carbs diet). I tell you it is hard for me who really like to eat vegetables. There is one time I realy cravings for certain vegs like capsicum and broccoli. LOL. But It works! I dont lose any weight yet. But i surely losing my ONCE CENTIMETERS ON MY ARMS. Believe it or not my arms is SO BIG. like someone else's thigh. I'm so excited to lose some cms from my huge arms! Hahaha!!

See I losin g my touch to write. But yet i still writing this blog nonchalantly. HAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment